This info is about Bioshock Infinite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Bioshock Infinite from your systemR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Open here
for more info on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. More details about the app Bioshock Infinite can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Games\Bioshock Infinite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Bioshock Infinite is C:\Users\HP\AppData\Roaming\Bioshock Infinite\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Bioshock Infinite's primary executable file and it occupies about 965.34 KB (988513 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Bioshock Infinite. They occupy 965.34 KB (988513
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bioshock Infinite_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Bioshock Infinite is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Bioshock Infinite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bioshock Infinite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bioshock Infinite or simply click the Search field and type in "Bioshock Infinite". The Bioshock Infinite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bioshock Infinite in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bioshock Infinite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bioshock Infinite:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\HP\AppData\Roaming\Bioshock Infinite\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bioshock Infinite.
8. After uninstalling Bioshock Infinite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bioshock Infinite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bioshock Infinite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bioshock Infinite by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Bioshock Infinite by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bioshock Infinite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:57:38.550