Bionic Commando Rearmed
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Bionic Commando Rearmed for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Bionic Commando Rearmed from your computerProgramasFull.net
. You can read more on ProgramasFull.net or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Bionic Commando Rearmed can be seen at http://juegos.programasfull.com
. Bionic Commando Rearmed is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bionic Commando Rearmed por Peke23c directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Bionic Commando Rearmed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bionic Commando Rearmed por Peke23c\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled bcr.exe and its approximative size is 13.99 MB (14664936 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Bionic Commando Rearmed. They occupy about 15.41 MB (16157137
bytes) on disk.
- bcr.exe (13.99 MB)
- oalinst.exe (780.69 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.54 KB)
Bionic Commando Rearmed is an application released by ProgramasFull.net. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Bionic Commando Rearmed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bionic Commando Rearmed with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bionic Commando Rearmed or simply click the Search field and type in "Bionic Commando Rearmed". The Bionic Commando Rearmed app will be found automatically. After you select Bionic Commando Rearmed in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bionic Commando Rearmed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bionic Commando Rearmed:
- The web site of the program is: http://juegos.programasfull.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bionic Commando Rearmed por Peke23c\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bionic Commando Rearmed.
8. After removing Bionic Commando Rearmed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bionic Commando Rearmed which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bionic Commando Rearmed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bionic Commando Rearmed by ProgramasFull.net from your computer, nor are we saying that Bionic Commando Rearmed by ProgramasFull.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bionic Commando Rearmed supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 13:09:28.540