A way to uninstall BioXM from your PC
You can find below details on how to remove BioXM for Windows. The Windows version was developed by BioXM lab
. Check out here
for more details on BioXM lab. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BioXM folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. BioXM's main file takes about 1.05 MB (1097728 bytes) and is called Bioxm.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BioXM. They take 3.17 MB (3321856
bytes) on disk.
- Bioxm.exe (1.05 MB)
- bl2seq.exe (1.88 MB)
- clustalw.exe (244.00 KB)
The current page applies to BioXM version 2.7
How to remove BioXM from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
BioXM is a program by the software company BioXM lab. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall BioXM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BioXM or simply click the Search feature and type in "BioXM". If it exists on your system the BioXM application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BioXM in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BioXM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BioXM.
8. After uninstalling BioXM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BioXM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BioXM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BioXM by BioXM lab from your computer, we are not saying that BioXM by BioXM lab is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BioXM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-05 09:34:54.890