BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9
This info is about BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 from your computerBioSolveIT GmbH
. More information on BioSolveIT GmbH can be found here
. More information about the app BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 can be found at http://www.biosolveit.de/LeadIT
. BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BioSolveIT\LeadIT2 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BioSolveIT\LeadIT2\unins000.exe. BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9's primary file takes about 22.45 MB (23538688 bytes) and its name is leadit.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9. They occupy 33.54 MB (35165466
bytes) on disk.
- hydescorer.exe (10.27 MB)
- leadit.exe (22.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (841.78 KB)
The current page applies to BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 version 2.1.9
BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 is an application marketed by the software company BioSolveIT GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9". If it exists on your system the BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.biosolveit.de/LeadIT
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BioSolveIT\LeadIT2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9.
8. After uninstalling BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 by BioSolveIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 by BioSolveIT GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 20:17:46.223