BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 from your computerBioSolveIT GmbH
. More information on BioSolveIT GmbH can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.biosolveit.de/LeadIT
if you want to read more on BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 on BioSolveIT GmbH's web page. Usually the BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\BioSolveIT\LeadIT2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 is "C:\Program Files\BioSolveIT\LeadIT2\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called leadit.exe and its approximative size is 22.45 MB (23538176 bytes).
BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 33.54 MB (35172126
bytes) on disk:
- hydescorer.exe (10.27 MB)
- leadit.exe (22.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (848.78 KB)
This page is about BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 version 2.1.7
BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 is an application by the software company BioSolveIT GmbH. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7". The BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 app will be found automatically. When you click BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.biosolveit.de/LeadIT
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BioSolveIT\LeadIT2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7.
8. After uninstalling BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 by BioSolveIT GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 by BioSolveIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BioSolveIT LeadIT 2.1.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 03:01:32.577