This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BioShock Remastered for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BioShock Remastered from your computerGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on BioShock Remastered on GOG.com's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\BioShock Remastered folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for BioShock Remastered is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\BioShock Remastered\unins000.exe. BioshockHD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 20.70 MB (21700512 bytes) on disk.
BioShock Remastered installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.98 MB (23043584
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- BioshockHD.exe (20.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.122872
of BioShock Remastered.
BioShock Remastered is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall BioShock Remastered is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BioShock Remastered from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BioShock Remastered or simply click the Search field and type in "BioShock Remastered". The BioShock Remastered program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BioShock Remastered in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BioShock Remastered, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BioShock Remastered:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\BioShock Remastered\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BioShock Remastered.
8. After removing BioShock Remastered, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BioShock Remastered which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BioShock Remastered using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BioShock Remastered by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that BioShock Remastered by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BioShock Remastered in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 04:23:32.693