Bio-Loom is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bio-Loom from your computerBioByte
. Open here
where you can find out more on BioByte. Please follow www.biobyte.com
if you want to read more on Bio-Loom on BioByte's page. Bio-Loom is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BioByte folder, regulated by the user's decision. Bio-Loom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BioByte\BLinstall_18953.exe. Bio-Loom's main file takes about 2.00 MB (2094460 bytes) and its name is BIO-LOOM.exe.
Bio-Loom contains of the executables below. They take 7.13 MB (7473966
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BLinstall_18953.exe (557.03 KB)
- BIO-LOOM.exe (2.00 MB)
- babel.exe (1.05 MB)
- OpenBabelGUI.exe (3.31 MB)
- a2p.exe (84.08 KB)
- perl5.8.7.exe (44.08 KB)
- perlglob.exe (16.08 KB)
- wperl.exe (44.08 KB)
The current page applies to Bio-Loom version 1.5
Bio-Loom is a program marketed by the software company BioByte. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Bio-Loom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bio-Loom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bio-Loom or simply click the Search field and type in "Bio-Loom". If it is installed on your PC the Bio-Loom app will be found automatically. After you select Bio-Loom in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bio-Loom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bio-Loom:
- The web site of the application is: www.biobyte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BioByte\BLinstall_18953.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bio-Loom.
8. After removing Bio-Loom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bio-Loom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bio-Loom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bio-Loom by BioByte from your PC, nor are we saying that Bio-Loom by BioByte is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bio-Loom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 22:28:53.957