Biniax-2 1.30 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Biniax-2 1.30 from your computerJordan Tuzsuzov
. Additional info about Jordan Tuzsuzov can be found here
. Please open http://www.biniax.com
if you want to read more on Biniax-2 1.30 on Jordan Tuzsuzov's web page. Usually the Biniax-2 1.30 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Biniax-2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Biniax-2 1.30 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Biniax-2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BINIAX2.exe and occupies 31.00 KB (31744 bytes).
Biniax-2 1.30 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.27 MB (3434066
bytes) on disk:
- BINIAX2.exe (31.00 KB)
- config.exe (41.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
This web page is about Biniax-2 1.30 version 21.30
Biniax-2 1.30 is a program by the software company Jordan Tuzsuzov. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Biniax-2 1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Biniax-2 1.30 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Biniax-2 1.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Biniax-2 1.30". The Biniax-2 1.30 application will be found automatically. When you select Biniax-2 1.30 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Biniax-2 1.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Biniax-2 1.30:
- The publisher is: http://www.biniax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Biniax-2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Biniax-2 1.30.
8. After removing Biniax-2 1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Biniax-2 1.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Biniax-2 1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Biniax-2 1.30 by Jordan Tuzsuzov from your computer, we are not saying that Biniax-2 1.30 by Jordan Tuzsuzov is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Biniax-2 1.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 22:15:56.217