Bing is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bing from your PCSweetLabs
. Go over here
for more information on SweetLabs. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Bing's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bing. They take 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Bing version 184.108.40.206135
Bing is a program released by SweetLabs. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Bing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bing". If it exists on your system the Bing application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bing in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bing.
8. After removing Bing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bing which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bing by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Bing by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 11:43:52.053