Bing is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bing from your PCSweetLabs
. Go over here
for more information on SweetLabs. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Bing's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bing. They take 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Bing version 126.96.36.199135
Bing is a program released by SweetLabs. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Bing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bing or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bing". If it exists on your system the Bing application will be found very quickly. When you select Bing in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bing.
8. After removing Bing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bing which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bing by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Bing by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 11:43:52.053