BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1
This web page is about BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 from your systemMirage Software Inc.
. You can read more on Mirage Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.miragesoftware.jimdo.com/
if you want to read more on BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 on Mirage Software Inc.'s website. BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryCrypt folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryCrypt\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. BinaryCrypt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 439.50 KB (450048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1. They occupy 1.46 MB (1533601
bytes) on disk.
- BinaryCrypt.exe (439.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 is a program offered by Mirage Software Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.miragesoftware.jimdo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryCrypt\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 by Mirage Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 by Mirage Software Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BinaryCrypt version 1.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:43:57.360