Binary Domain Demo
This info is about Binary Domain Demo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Binary Domain Demo from your systemDevil's Details
. Further information on Devil's Details can be seen here
. More info about the app Binary Domain Demo can be seen at http://www.sega.com
. Usually the Binary Domain Demo application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Binary Domain Demo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Binary Domain Demo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 15.40 MB (16147784 bytes) on disk and is titled BinaryDomain.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Binary Domain Demo. They take about 55.83 MB (58544312
bytes) on disk.
- BinaryDomain.exe (15.40 MB)
- BinaryDomainConfiguration.exe (35.45 MB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Binary Domain Demo when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Binary Domain Demo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Binary Domain Demo\installscript.vdf
Binary Domain Demo is an application offered by Devil's Details. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Binary Domain Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Binary Domain Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Binary Domain Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Binary Domain Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Binary Domain Demo program will be found very quickly. After you click Binary Domain Demo in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Binary Domain Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Binary Domain Demo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sega.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Binary Domain Demo.
8. After uninstalling Binary Domain Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Binary Domain Demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Binary Domain Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Binary Domain Demo by Devil's Details from your PC, nor are we saying that Binary Domain Demo by Devil's Details is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Binary Domain Demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 02:42:01.283