Binary Domain is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Binary Domain from your PCR.G. Origami
. Take a look here
for more details on R.G. Origami. Usually the Binary Domain program is found in the C:\Program Files\Binary Domain folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Binary Domain\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Binary Domain. The program's main executable file occupies 15.44 MB (16187208 bytes) on disk and is named BinaryDomain.exe.
Binary Domain is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.96 MB (17783364
bytes) on disk:
- BinaryDomain.exe (15.44 MB)
- BinaryDomainConfiguration.exe (648.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (909.93 KB)
Binary Domain is an application offered by the software company R.G. Origami. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Binary Domain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Binary Domain from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Binary Domain or simply click the Search field and type in "Binary Domain". If it is installed on your PC the Binary Domain app will be found very quickly. After you click Binary Domain in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Binary Domain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Binary Domain.
8. After uninstalling Binary Domain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Binary Domain that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Binary Domain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Binary Domain by R.G. Origami from your PC, nor are we saying that Binary Domain by R.G. Origami is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Binary Domain in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:55:28.060