Billiard World is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Billiard World from your PCFreeGamePick
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FreeGamePick. More details about Billiard World can be found at http://www.freegamepick.net/
. Usually the Billiard World program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick\Billiard World folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Billiard World is C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick\Billiard World\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.14 MB (2244608 bytes) on disk.
Billiard World is composed of the following executables which take 3.28 MB (3440841
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Billiard World is a program released by the software company FreeGamePick. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Billiard World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Billiard World from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Billiard World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Billiard World". The Billiard World application will be found very quickly. After you select Billiard World in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Billiard World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Billiard World:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freegamepick.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick\Billiard World\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Billiard World.
8. After uninstalling Billiard World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Billiard World which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Billiard World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Billiard World by FreeGamePick from your computer, we are not saying that Billiard World by FreeGamePick is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Billiard World supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 18:34:57.520