Billiard Blitz Snooker Star
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Billiard Blitz Snooker Star for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Billiard Blitz Snooker Star from your systemAdv-Telecom.net
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Adv-Telecom.net. More data about the application Billiard Blitz Snooker Star can be found at http://www.adv-telecom.net
. Billiard Blitz Snooker Star is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Adv-Telecom.net\Billiard Blitz Snooker Star directory, depending on the user's choice. Billiard Blitz Snooker Star's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Adv-Telecom.net\Billiard Blitz Snooker Star\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 5.28 MB (5537792 bytes) on disk and is labeled Billiard Blitz Snooker Star.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Billiard Blitz Snooker Star. They take 5.96 MB (6245146
bytes) on disk.
- Billiard Blitz Snooker Star.exe (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Billiard Blitz Snooker Star is an application released by the software company Adv-Telecom.net. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Billiard Blitz Snooker Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Billiard Blitz Snooker Star from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Billiard Blitz Snooker Star or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Billiard Blitz Snooker Star". If it is installed on your PC the Billiard Blitz Snooker Star app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Billiard Blitz Snooker Star in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Billiard Blitz Snooker Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Billiard Blitz Snooker Star:
- The publisher is: http://www.adv-telecom.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Adv-Telecom.net\Billiard Blitz Snooker Star\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Billiard Blitz Snooker Star.
8. After removing Billiard Blitz Snooker Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Billiard Blitz Snooker Star which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Billiard Blitz Snooker Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Billiard Blitz Snooker Star by Adv-Telecom.net from your PC, we are not saying that Billiard Blitz Snooker Star by Adv-Telecom.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Billiard Blitz Snooker Star in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:17:02.883