Billedgaver.dk is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Billedgaver.dk from your computerCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. Open here
for more info on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Billedgaver.dk is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Billedgaver.dk\Billedgaver.dk folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Billedgaver.dk is "C:\Program Files\Billedgaver.dk\Billedgaver.dk\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Billedgaver.dk.exe and occupies 7.21 MB (7558656 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Billedgaver.dk. They take about 15.08 MB (15814205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Billedgaver.dk.exe (7.21 MB)
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (426.50 KB)
- CEWE FOTOVIEW.exe (1.46 MB)
- facedetection.exe (19.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (534.22 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to Billedgaver.dk version 5.1.5
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Billedgaver.dk:
Billedgaver.dk is a program offered by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Billedgaver.dk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Billedgaver.dk from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Billedgaver.dk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Billedgaver.dk". If it is installed on your PC the Billedgaver.dk app will be found very quickly. After you select Billedgaver.dk in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Billedgaver.dk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Billedgaver.dk.
8. After removing Billedgaver.dk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Billedgaver.dk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Billedgaver.dk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Billedgaver.dk by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, nor are we saying that Billedgaver.dk by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Billedgaver.dk in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:56:35.517