You can find below details on how to uninstall Bildungslogin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Bildungslogin from your PCVerband Bildungsmedien Service GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on Verband Bildungsmedien Service GmbH. Click on www.bildungslogin.de
to get more information about Bildungslogin on Verband Bildungsmedien Service GmbH's website. Usually the Bildungslogin program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bildungslogin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Bildungslogin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bildungslogin\unins000.exe. Bildungslogin's main file takes about 2.18 MB (2281776 bytes) and its name is Bildungslogin.exe.
Bildungslogin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3489047
bytes) on disk:
- Bildungslogin.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Bildungslogin is an application offered by the software company Verband Bildungsmedien Service GmbH. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Bildungslogin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bildungslogin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bildungslogin or simply click the Search field and type in "Bildungslogin". If it is installed on your PC the Bildungslogin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bildungslogin in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bildungslogin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bildungslogin:
- The web site of the program is: www.bildungslogin.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bildungslogin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bildungslogin.
8. After uninstalling Bildungslogin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bildungslogin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bildungslogin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bildungslogin by Verband Bildungsmedien Service GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Bildungslogin by Verband Bildungsmedien Service GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bildungslogin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:41:49.583