Bildschutz PDF 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Bildschutz PDF 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bildschutz PDF 1.0 from your PCK-Lab Development
. You can find out more on K-Lab Development or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Bildschutz PDF 1.0 at http://www.webprofi-tools.de
. Usually the Bildschutz PDF 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Programme\K-Lab\Bildschutz PDF\. directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Bildschutz PDF 1.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Programme\K-Lab\Bildschutz PDF\.\unins000.exe". IMG2PDF.exe is the Bildschutz PDF 1.0's main executable file and it occupies about 1.84 MB (1924608 bytes) on disk.
Bildschutz PDF 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2003489
bytes) on disk.
- IMG2PDF.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (77.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Bildschutz PDF 1.0.
Bildschutz PDF 1.0 is an application released by K-Lab Development. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Bildschutz PDF 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bildschutz PDF 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bildschutz PDF 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bildschutz PDF 1.0". If it exists on your system the Bildschutz PDF 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Bildschutz PDF 1.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bildschutz PDF 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bildschutz PDF 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.webprofi-tools.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\K-Lab\Bildschutz PDF\.\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bildschutz PDF 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Bildschutz PDF 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bildschutz PDF 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bildschutz PDF 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bildschutz PDF 1.0 by K-Lab Development from your computer, we are not saying that Bildschutz PDF 1.0 by K-Lab Development is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bildschutz PDF 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:22:35.240