This info is about BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 22.214.171.124 from your PCBigo, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Bigo, Inc.. More details about BigoLiveConnector 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.bigo.tv
. BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigo LIVE directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigo LIVE\uninst-bigo.exe. BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11's primary file takes around 542.73 KB (555752 bytes) and is named BigoLiveConnector.exe.
BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.27 MB (22298195
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BigoLiveConnector.exe (542.73 KB)
- uninst-bigo.exe (458.75 KB)
- BigoLiveConnector.exe (6.25 MB)
- BugReport.exe (254.73 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (187.23 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (203.23 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (169.73 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (185.73 KB)
The current page applies to BigoLiveConnector 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company Bigo, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BigoLiveConnector 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the BigoLiveConnector 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bigo.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigo LIVE\uninst-bigo.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling BigoLiveConnector 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BigoLiveConnector 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206 by Bigo, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11 by Bigo, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-16 12:06:13.100