This page contains complete information on how to remove BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206 from your systemBigo, Inc.
. You can read more on Bigo, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11 at http://www.bigo.tv
. BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigo LIVE folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigo LIVE\uninst-bigo.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 22.214.171.124. BigoLiveConnector 126.96.36.199's main file takes about 545.94 KB (559040 bytes) and is named BigoLiveConnector.exe.
The executables below are part of BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 25.16 MB (26381234
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BigoLiveConnector.exe (545.94 KB)
- uninst-bigo.exe (458.74 KB)
- BigoLiveConnector.exe (8.02 MB)
- BigoLiveMonService.exe (45.44 KB)
- BugReport.exe (2.01 MB)
- BugReport_x64.exe (312.44 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (188.94 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (204.94 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (171.44 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (187.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11.
When planning to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak\NvCplAppNamesStored\c:\program files (x86)\bigo live\22.214.171.124\bigoliveconnector.exe
BigoLiveConnector 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company Bigo, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168". The BigoLiveConnector 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BigoLiveConnector 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.bigo.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigo LIVE\uninst-bigo.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing BigoLiveConnector 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BigoLiveConnector 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BigoLiveConnector 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 188.8.131.52 by Bigo, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BigoLiveConnector 184.108.40.206 by Bigo, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BigoLiveConnector 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 04:20:42.723