This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bighits4u Viewer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Bighits4u Viewer from your systemBighits4U
. You can read more on Bighits4U or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bighits4u\Bighits4u Viewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Bighits4u Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bighits4u\Bighits4u Viewer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Bighits4u.exe and occupies 653.00 KB (668672 bytes).
Bighits4u Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1478332
bytes) on disk.
- Bighits4u.exe (653.00 KB)
- Bighits4u_Render.exe (676.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (114.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Bighits4u Viewer version 5.5
only. For other Bighits4u Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bighits4u Viewer is a program offered by Bighits4U. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Bighits4u Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bighits4u Viewer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bighits4u Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bighits4u Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Bighits4u Viewer app will be found very quickly. When you click Bighits4u Viewer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bighits4u Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bighits4u Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Bighits4u Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bighits4u Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bighits4u Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bighits4u Viewer by Bighits4U from your PC, nor are we saying that Bighits4u Viewer by Bighits4U is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bighits4u Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 16:36:00.610