Bigasoft Video Downloader 188.8.131.5291
This web page is about Bigasoft Video Downloader 184.108.40.20691 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Bigasoft Video Downloader 220.127.116.1191 from your computerBigasoft Corporation
. You can read more on Bigasoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Bigasoft Video Downloader 18.104.22.16891 can be found at http://www.bigasoft.com/
. Usually the Bigasoft Video Downloader 22.214.171.12491 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigasoft\Video Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigasoft\Video Downloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bigasoft Video Downloader 126.96.36.19991. The program's main executable file is labeled videodownloader.exe and occupies 6.70 MB (7020544 bytes).
Bigasoft Video Downloader 188.8.131.5291 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.09 MB (10579919
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- browsedump.exe (428.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (170.01 KB)
- qt-faststart.exe (48.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (956.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- videodownloader.exe (6.70 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (191.50 KB)
- videorecord.exe (525.50 KB)
The current page applies to Bigasoft Video Downloader 184.108.40.20691 version 220.127.116.1191
If you are manually uninstalling Bigasoft Video Downloader 18.104.22.16891 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Bigasoft Video Downloader 22.214.171.12491 from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bigasoft Video Downloader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bigasoft\Video Downloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Bigasoft Video Downloader.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bigasoft Video Downloader\vd3.sqlite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bigasoft Video Downloader\vd3_1.tmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bigasoft\Video Downloader\Bigasoft Video Downloader Help.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bigasoft\Video Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Bigasoft\Video Downloader
Bigasoft Video Downloader 126.96.36.19991 is a program released by the software company Bigasoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Bigasoft Video Downloader 188.8.131.5291 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bigasoft Video Downloader 184.108.40.20691 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bigasoft Video Downloader 220.127.116.1191 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bigasoft Video Downloader 18.104.22.16891". If it is installed on your PC the Bigasoft Video Downloader 22.214.171.12491 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bigasoft Video Downloader 126.96.36.19991 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bigasoft Video Downloader 188.8.131.5291, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bigasoft Video Downloader 184.108.40.20691:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bigasoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bigasoft\Video Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bigasoft Video Downloader 220.127.116.1191.
8. After removing Bigasoft Video Downloader 18.104.22.16891, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bigasoft Video Downloader 22.214.171.12491 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bigasoft Video Downloader 126.96.36.19991 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bigasoft Video Downloader 188.8.131.5291 by Bigasoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Bigasoft Video Downloader 184.108.40.20691 by Bigasoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bigasoft Video Downloader 220.127.116.1191 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 11:23:00.587