BigKey version 2.1.7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BigKey version 2.1.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BigKey version 2.1.7 from your systemBigKey Team
. Go over here
for more details on BigKey Team. You can see more info about BigKey version 2.1.7 at https://bigkey.net
. BigKey version 2.1.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BigKey directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall BigKey version 2.1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BigKey\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BigKey.exe is the BigKey version 2.1.7's main executable file and it takes close to 264.50 KB (270848 bytes) on disk.
BigKey version 2.1.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.70 MB (2826065
bytes) on disk.
- BigKey.exe (264.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
This data is about BigKey version 2.1.7 version 2.1.7
BigKey version 2.1.7 is an application marketed by BigKey Team. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall BigKey version 2.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BigKey version 2.1.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BigKey version 2.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "BigKey version 2.1.7". If it is installed on your PC the BigKey version 2.1.7 application will be found automatically. When you click BigKey version 2.1.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BigKey version 2.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BigKey version 2.1.7:
- The web site of the program is: https://bigkey.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BigKey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BigKey version 2.1.7.
8. After removing BigKey version 2.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BigKey version 2.1.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BigKey version 2.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BigKey version 2.1.7 by BigKey Team from your computer, nor are we saying that BigKey version 2.1.7 by BigKey Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BigKey version 2.1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 16:30:03.440