BigKey version 2.0 Official
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BigKey version 2.0 Official for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall BigKey version 2.0 Official from your systemBigKey Team
. Further information on BigKey Team can be found here
. You can read more about related to BigKey version 2.0 Official at https://bigkey.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BigKey directory (same installation drive as Windows). BigKey version 2.0 Official's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BigKey\unins000.exe. BigKey.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BigKey version 2.0 Official. They occupy 2.79 MB (2923857
bytes) on disk.
- BigKey.exe (360.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of BigKey version 2.0 Official.
BigKey version 2.0 Official is a program released by BigKey Team. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BigKey version 2.0 Official is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BigKey version 2.0 Official from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BigKey version 2.0 Official or simply activate the Search field and type in "BigKey version 2.0 Official". If it exists on your system the BigKey version 2.0 Official app will be found very quickly. When you click BigKey version 2.0 Official in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BigKey version 2.0 Official, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BigKey version 2.0 Official:
- The web site of the application is: https://bigkey.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BigKey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BigKey version 2.0 Official.
8. After removing BigKey version 2.0 Official, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BigKey version 2.0 Official that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BigKey version 2.0 Official with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BigKey version 2.0 Official by BigKey Team from your PC, we are not saying that BigKey version 2.0 Official by BigKey Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BigKey version 2.0 Official supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:05:59.740