You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BigBasket for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BigBasket from your systemBigBasket
. Additional info about BigBasket can be read here
. Usually the BigBasket program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling BigBasket is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BigBasket. They occupy an average of 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to BigBasket version 1.0
BigBasket is an application offered by the software company BigBasket. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase BigBasket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BigBasket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BigBasket or simply activate the Search field and type in "BigBasket". The BigBasket application will be found very quickly. When you click BigBasket in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BigBasket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BigBasket.
8. After uninstalling BigBasket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BigBasket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BigBasket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BigBasket by BigBasket from your PC, nor are we saying that BigBasket by BigBasket is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BigBasket in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:49:54.040