Big Rig Europe
Big Rig Europe is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Big Rig Europe from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more info on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Big Rig Europe on WildTangent's page. Big Rig Europe is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Big Rig Europe directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Big Rig Europe\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Big Rig Europe. Big Rig Europe's main file takes about 5.30 MB (5556232 bytes) and its name is eurotrucks-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Big Rig Europe. They occupy about 5.46 MB (5723926
bytes) on disk.
- eurotrucks-WT.exe (5.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Big Rig Europe. For more Big Rig Europe versions please click below:
Big Rig Europe is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Big Rig Europe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Big Rig Europe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Big Rig Europe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Big Rig Europe". If it is installed on your PC the Big Rig Europe app will be found automatically. After you select Big Rig Europe in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Big Rig Europe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Big Rig Europe:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Big Rig Europe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Big Rig Europe.
8. After uninstalling Big Rig Europe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Big Rig Europe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Big Rig Europe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Big Rig Europe by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Big Rig Europe by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Big Rig Europe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:30:17.187