Big Mutha Truckers 2
You can find below details on how to remove Big Mutha Truckers 2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Big Mutha Truckers 2 from your computerStrategy First
. You can find out more on Strategy First or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.strategyfirst.com/
to get more information about Big Mutha Truckers 2 on Strategy First's website. Usually the Big Mutha Truckers 2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strategy First\Big Mutha Truckers 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strategy First\Big Mutha Truckers 2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Big Mutha Truckers 2. bmt2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.14 MB (3289088 bytes) on disk.
Big Mutha Truckers 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.26 MB (4468584
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- bmt2.exe (3.14 MB)
This data is about Big Mutha Truckers 2 version 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2 is a program offered by the software company Strategy First. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Big Mutha Truckers 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Big Mutha Truckers 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Big Mutha Truckers 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Big Mutha Truckers 2". If it exists on your system the Big Mutha Truckers 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Big Mutha Truckers 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Big Mutha Truckers 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Big Mutha Truckers 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.strategyfirst.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strategy First\Big Mutha Truckers 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Big Mutha Truckers 2.
8. After uninstalling Big Mutha Truckers 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Big Mutha Truckers 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Big Mutha Truckers 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Big Mutha Truckers 2 by Strategy First from your PC, nor are we saying that Big Mutha Truckers 2 by Strategy First is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Big Mutha Truckers 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:06:52.940