Big Meter Pro 2.01
This web page is about Big Meter Pro 2.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Big Meter Pro 2.01 from your PCMicrosys Com Ltd.
. More information on Microsys Com Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.microsys.ro
to get more data about Big Meter Pro 2.01 on Microsys Com Ltd.'s website. Usually the Big Meter Pro 2.01 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Meter Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Big Meter Pro 2.01's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Meter Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called BigMeterPro.exe and occupies 470.00 KB (481280 bytes).
Big Meter Pro 2.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1202974
bytes) on disk.
- BigMeterPro.exe (470.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Big Meter Pro 2.01.
Big Meter Pro 2.01 is an application released by the software company Microsys Com Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Big Meter Pro 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Big Meter Pro 2.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Big Meter Pro 2.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Big Meter Pro 2.01". If it exists on your system the Big Meter Pro 2.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Big Meter Pro 2.01 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Big Meter Pro 2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Big Meter Pro 2.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsys.ro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Meter Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Big Meter Pro 2.01.
8. After removing Big Meter Pro 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Big Meter Pro 2.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Big Meter Pro 2.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Big Meter Pro 2.01 by Microsys Com Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Big Meter Pro 2.01 by Microsys Com Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Big Meter Pro 2.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 17:18:04.487