Big Kahuna Reef
Big Kahuna Reef is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef from your systemReflexive Entertainment, Inc.
. Further information on Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. can be found here
. More information about Big Kahuna Reef can be found at http://www.reflexivearcade.com/gamelist.aspx?CID=21214
. Usually the Big Kahuna Reef application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Kahuna Reef directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Kahuna Reef\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Big Kahuna Reef. The application's main executable file is titled Big Kahuna Reef.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
Big Kahuna Reef is comprised of the following executables which occupy 716.93 KB (734141
bytes) on disk:
- Big Kahuna Reef.exe (48.00 KB)
- InstallBoard.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (624.93 KB)
Big Kahuna Reef is a program marketed by the software company Reflexive Entertainment, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Big Kahuna Reef from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Big Kahuna Reef or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Big Kahuna Reef". If it is installed on your PC the Big Kahuna Reef application will be found very quickly. When you select Big Kahuna Reef in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Big Kahuna Reef, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Big Kahuna Reef:
- The publisher is: http://www.reflexivearcade.com/gamelist.aspx?CID=21214
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Kahuna Reef\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Big Kahuna Reef.
8. After uninstalling Big Kahuna Reef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Big Kahuna Reef which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Big Kahuna Reef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Big Kahuna Reef by Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Big Kahuna Reef by Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Big Kahuna Reef supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:36:26.247