Big Kahuna Reef
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GameHouse, Inc.. More details about Big Kahuna Reef can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for removing Big Kahuna Reef is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\BIGKAH~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\BIGKAH~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Big Kahuna Reef.exe and occupies 49.62 KB (50806 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Big Kahuna Reef. They take 252.12 KB (258166
bytes) on disk.
- Big Kahuna Reef.exe (49.62 KB)
- InstallBoard.exe (44.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Big Kahuna Reef versions:
Big Kahuna Reef is an application offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Big Kahuna Reef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Big Kahuna Reef or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Big Kahuna Reef". The Big Kahuna Reef program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Big Kahuna Reef in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Big Kahuna Reef, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Big Kahuna Reef:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\BIGKAH~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\BIGKAH~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Big Kahuna Reef.
8. After removing Big Kahuna Reef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Big Kahuna Reef which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Big Kahuna Reef with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Big Kahuna Reef by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Big Kahuna Reef by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Big Kahuna Reef in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:05:22.537