You can find on this page details on how to remove Big Bazaar for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Big Bazaar from your PCBig Bazaar
. More information about Big Bazaar can be seen here
. Usually the Big Bazaar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Big Bazaar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Big Bazaar. They take an average of 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This page is about Big Bazaar version 1.0
Big Bazaar is an application marketed by the software company Big Bazaar. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Big Bazaar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Big Bazaar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Big Bazaar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Big Bazaar". If it is installed on your PC the Big Bazaar program will be found automatically. After you select Big Bazaar in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Big Bazaar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Big Bazaar.
8. After removing Big Bazaar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Big Bazaar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Big Bazaar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Big Bazaar by Big Bazaar from your computer, nor are we saying that Big Bazaar by Big Bazaar is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Big Bazaar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:57:25.967