Bicycle Gin Rummy
Bicycle Gin Rummy is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Bicycle Gin Rummy from your PCGame-Owl.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Game-Owl.com. Please open http://game-owl.com
if you want to read more on Bicycle Gin Rummy on Game-Owl.com's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Bicycle Gin Rummy directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Bicycle Gin Rummy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Bicycle Gin Rummy\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Bicycle Gin Rummy\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BicycleGinRummy.exe is the Bicycle Gin Rummy's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.94 MB (2038784 bytes) on disk.
Bicycle Gin Rummy is comprised of the following executables which take 2.50 MB (2619904
bytes) on disk:
- BicycleGinRummy.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
Bicycle Gin Rummy is a program marketed by the software company Game-Owl.com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Bicycle Gin Rummy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bicycle Gin Rummy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bicycle Gin Rummy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bicycle Gin Rummy". The Bicycle Gin Rummy application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bicycle Gin Rummy in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bicycle Gin Rummy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bicycle Gin Rummy:
- The publisher is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Bicycle Gin Rummy\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Bicycle Gin Rummy\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bicycle Gin Rummy.
8. After uninstalling Bicycle Gin Rummy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bicycle Gin Rummy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bicycle Gin Rummy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bicycle Gin Rummy by Game-Owl.com from your PC, we are not saying that Bicycle Gin Rummy by Game-Owl.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bicycle Gin Rummy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:28:47.500