BibleSoft 2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall BibleSoft 2.1 from your PCBibliatodo.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bibliatodo.com. More info about the program BibleSoft 2.1 can be seen at http://www.bibliatodo.com/
. BibleSoft 2.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Bibliatodo.com\BibleSoft folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Bibliatodo.com\BibleSoft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BibleSoft 2.1. biblia.exe is the BibleSoft 2.1's primary executable file and it takes about 8.16 MB (8554496 bytes) on disk.
BibleSoft 2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.95 MB (9383934
bytes) on disk:
- biblia.exe (8.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.49 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.51 KB)
The current web page applies to BibleSoft 2.1 version 2.1
BibleSoft 2.1 is an application marketed by the software company Bibliatodo.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall BibleSoft 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BibleSoft 2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BibleSoft 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BibleSoft 2.1". If it exists on your system the BibleSoft 2.1 program will be found automatically. After you select BibleSoft 2.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BibleSoft 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BibleSoft 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bibliatodo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bibliatodo.com\BibleSoft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BibleSoft 2.1.
8. After uninstalling BibleSoft 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BibleSoft 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BibleSoft 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BibleSoft 2.1 by Bibliatodo.com from your computer, we are not saying that BibleSoft 2.1 by Bibliatodo.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BibleSoft 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 13:31:28.460