Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition from your PCWORDsearch Corp
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WORDsearch Corp. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bible Explorer 4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 4.82 MB (5053440 bytes) on disk and is titled BibleExplorer.exe.
Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.43 MB (5690488
bytes) on disk:
- BibleExplorer.exe (4.82 MB)
- Restart.exe (412.50 KB)
- StopZS.exe (40.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (169.62 KB)
This data is about Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition version 4.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition:
Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition is an application offered by WORDsearch Corp. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition". If it exists on your system the Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition.
8. After uninstalling Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition by WORDsearch Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition by WORDsearch Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bible Explorer 4 Limited Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-15 20:13:46.190