This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BibEdt 0.7.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BibEdt 0.7.2 from your PCStefan Ascher
. You can find out more on Stefan Ascher or check for application updates here
. More info about the program BibEdt 0.7.2 can be found at http://bibedt.sourceforge.net
. Usually the BibEdt 0.7.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BibEdt folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall BibEdt 0.7.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BibEdt\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled bibedt.exe and occupies 520.00 KB (532480 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with BibEdt 0.7.2. They take about 579.36 KB (593261
bytes) on disk.
- bibedt.exe (520.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.2
of BibEdt 0.7.2.
BibEdt 0.7.2 is a program marketed by Stefan Ascher. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove BibEdt 0.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BibEdt 0.7.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BibEdt 0.7.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BibEdt 0.7.2". If it is installed on your PC the BibEdt 0.7.2 application will be found automatically. When you click BibEdt 0.7.2 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BibEdt 0.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BibEdt 0.7.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://bibedt.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BibEdt\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BibEdt 0.7.2.
8. After uninstalling BibEdt 0.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BibEdt 0.7.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BibEdt 0.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BibEdt 0.7.2 by Stefan Ascher from your PC, nor are we saying that BibEdt 0.7.2 by Stefan Ascher is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BibEdt 0.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-27 13:56:30.557