This info is about BiNDBox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BiNDBox from your systemDigitalstage, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Digitalstage, Inc.. Please follow http://www.digitalstage.jp/
if you want to read more on BiNDBox on Digitalstage, Inc.'s page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalstage\bindbox directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BiNDBox is C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalstage\bindbox\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BiNDBox's main file takes around 54.73 MB (57389056 bytes) and is called BiNDBox.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BiNDBox. They take 55.06 MB (57736231
bytes) on disk.
- BiNDBox.exe (54.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (339.04 KB)
The current page applies to BiNDBox version 1.0.2
BiNDBox is an application by the software company Digitalstage, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BiNDBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BiNDBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BiNDBox or simply click the Search field and type in "BiNDBox". If it exists on your system the BiNDBox app will be found automatically. After you click BiNDBox in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BiNDBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BiNDBox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitalstage.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalstage\bindbox\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BiNDBox.
8. After uninstalling BiNDBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BiNDBox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BiNDBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BiNDBox by Digitalstage, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BiNDBox by Digitalstage, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BiNDBox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 02:29:53.500