This info is about BiNDBox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BiNDBox from your systemDigitalstage, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Digitalstage, Inc.. Please follow http://www.digitalstage.jp/
if you want to read more on BiNDBox on Digitalstage, Inc.'s page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalstage\bindbox directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BiNDBox is C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalstage\bindbox\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BiNDBox's main file takes around 54.73 MB (57389056 bytes) and is called BiNDBox.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BiNDBox. They take 55.06 MB (57736231
bytes) on disk.
- BiNDBox.exe (54.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (339.04 KB)
The current page applies to BiNDBox version 1.0.2
BiNDBox is an application by the software company Digitalstage, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BiNDBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BiNDBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BiNDBox or simply activate the Search field and type in "BiNDBox". If it is installed on your PC the BiNDBox application will be found very quickly. When you select BiNDBox in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BiNDBox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BiNDBox:
- The software company is: http://www.digitalstage.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalstage\bindbox\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BiNDBox.
8. After uninstalling BiNDBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BiNDBox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BiNDBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BiNDBox by Digitalstage, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BiNDBox by Digitalstage, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BiNDBox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 02:29:53.500