A way to uninstall Bgcall 188.8.131.52 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Bgcall 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by Hiroshi Inagaki
. Check out here
where you can read more on Hiroshi Inagaki. More details about Bgcall 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.vieas.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\BgcUserName folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\BgcUserName\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Bgcall 18.104.22.168. Bgcall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 434.50 KB (444928 bytes) on disk.
Bgcall 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.55 MB (1621717
bytes) on disk.
- Bgcall.exe (434.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Bgcall 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
A way to delete Bgcall 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Bgcall 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company Hiroshi Inagaki. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Bgcall 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bgcall 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bgcall 126.96.36.199". The Bgcall 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bgcall 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bgcall 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bgcall 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.vieas.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BgcUserName\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bgcall 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Bgcall 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bgcall 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bgcall 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Bgcall 220.127.116.11:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bgcall 18.104.22.168 by Hiroshi Inagaki from your PC, nor are we saying that Bgcall 22.214.171.124 by Hiroshi Inagaki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bgcall 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:08:31.147