Beyond Compare is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Beyond Compare from your systemScooter Software
. Open here
for more details on Scooter Software. Further information about Beyond Compare can be seen at http://www.scootersoftware.com/
. Usually the Beyond Compare program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Beyond Compare 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Beyond Compare is C:\Program Files (x86)\Beyond Compare 3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.13 MB (9572328 bytes) on disk and is labeled BCompare.exe.
Beyond Compare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.17 MB (11713560
bytes) on disk.
- BComp.exe (87.00 KB)
- BCompare.exe (9.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- PdfToText.exe (840.00 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Beyond Compare versions:
Beyond Compare is a program marketed by the software company Scooter Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Beyond Compare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Beyond Compare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Beyond Compare or simply click the Search field and type in "Beyond Compare". If it is installed on your PC the Beyond Compare program will be found automatically. After you select Beyond Compare in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Beyond Compare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Beyond Compare:
- The software company is: http://www.scootersoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Beyond Compare 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Beyond Compare.
8. After removing Beyond Compare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Beyond Compare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Beyond Compare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Beyond Compare by Scooter Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Beyond Compare by Scooter Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Beyond Compare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-06 05:16:25.620