Between Lines is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Between Lines from your systemBetween Lines
. Additional info about Between Lines can be found here
. Click on http://betweenlinesnow.com/support
to get more details about Between Lines on Between Lines's website. Usually the Between Lines program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines folder, depending on the user's option during install. Between Lines's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines\BetweenLinesuninstall.exe. BetweenLinesUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 253.55 KB (259632 bytes) on disk.
Between Lines contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.19 MB (2293248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetweenLinesUninstall.exe (253.55 KB)
- utilBetweenLines.exe (397.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetweenLines.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- BetweenLines.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- BetweenLines.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- BetweenLines.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Between Lines version 2015.03.21.044826
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Between Lines:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Between Lines we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Between Lines:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines\BetweenLines.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines\BetweenLinesbho.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines\BetweenLinesUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines\bin\06146dd6a0594c4d9840.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Between Lines
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Between Lines
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Between Lines
Between Lines is a program by Between Lines. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Between Lines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Between Lines from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Between Lines or simply activate the Search field and type in "Between Lines". If it exists on your system the Between Lines application will be found automatically. After you select Between Lines in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Between Lines, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Between Lines:
- The web site of the program is: http://betweenlinesnow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Between Lines\BetweenLinesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Between Lines.
8. After uninstalling Between Lines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Between Lines which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Between Lines using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Between Lines by Between Lines from your computer, we are not saying that Between Lines by Between Lines is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Between Lines supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:18:02.213