Bettys Beer Bar
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Bettys Beer Bar for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Bettys Beer Bar from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on FreeGamePick.com. Detailed information about Bettys Beer Bar can be seen at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Bettys Beer Bar is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Bettys Beer Bar folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Bettys Beer Bar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Bettys Beer Bar\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Bettys Beer Bar's main file takes around 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) and its name is Launcher.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Bettys Beer Bar. They take 3.88 MB (4073411
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.28 MB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Bettys Beer Bar is an application marketed by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Bettys Beer Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Bettys Beer Bar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bettys Beer Bar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bettys Beer Bar". If it exists on your system the Bettys Beer Bar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bettys Beer Bar in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bettys Beer Bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bettys Beer Bar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Bettys Beer Bar\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bettys Beer Bar.
8. After uninstalling Bettys Beer Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bettys Beer Bar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bettys Beer Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bettys Beer Bar by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, we are not saying that Bettys Beer Bar by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bettys Beer Bar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130