Better File Rename 5.48
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Better File Rename 5.48 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Better File Rename 5.48 from your systempublicspace.net
. More information about publicspace.net can be seen here
. More information about Better File Rename 5.48 can be seen at http://www.publicspace.net/windows/BetterFileRename
. Better File Rename 5.48 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Better File Series folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Better File Rename 5.48 is C:\Program Files\Better File Series\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Better File Rename 5.48's primary file takes around 2.16 MB (2266112 bytes) and its name is bfr.exe.
Better File Rename 5.48 is composed of the following executables which take 8.06 MB (8448346
bytes) on disk:
- bfr.exe (2.16 MB)
- exiftool.exe (4.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.48
of Better File Rename 5.48.
Better File Rename 5.48 is a program released by publicspace.net. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Better File Rename 5.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Better File Rename 5.48 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Better File Rename 5.48 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Better File Rename 5.48". The Better File Rename 5.48 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Better File Rename 5.48 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Better File Rename 5.48, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Better File Rename 5.48:
- The software company is: http://www.publicspace.net/windows/BetterFileRename
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Better File Series\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Better File Rename 5.48.
8. After uninstalling Better File Rename 5.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Better File Rename 5.48 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Better File Rename 5.48 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Better File Rename 5.48 by publicspace.net from your computer, nor are we saying that Better File Rename 5.48 by publicspace.net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Better File Rename 5.48 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 00:05:47.627