Better File Rename 4.7
You can find on this page details on how to remove Better File Rename 4.7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Better File Rename 4.7 from your systemInformatique sur Mesure
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Informatique sur Mesure. More info about the app Better File Rename 4.7 can be found at http://www.publicspace.net/windows/BetterFileRename
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Better File Rename directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Better File Rename 4.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Better File Rename\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called bfr.exe and it has a size of 148.00 KB (151552 bytes).
Better File Rename 4.7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 222.14 KB (227474
bytes) on disk:
- bfr.exe (148.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Better File Rename 4.7 version 4.7
Better File Rename 4.7 is a program by Informatique sur Mesure. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Better File Rename 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Better File Rename 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Better File Rename 4.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Better File Rename 4.7". The Better File Rename 4.7 program will be found automatically. When you click Better File Rename 4.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Better File Rename 4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Better File Rename 4.7:
- The software company is: http://www.publicspace.net/windows/BetterFileRename
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Better File Rename\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Better File Rename 4.7.
8. After uninstalling Better File Rename 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Better File Rename 4.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Better File Rename 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Better File Rename 4.7 by Informatique sur Mesure from your computer, we are not saying that Better File Rename 4.7 by Informatique sur Mesure is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Better File Rename 4.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 00:40:50.657