This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Betrayer for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Betrayer from your computerBlackpowder Games
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Blackpowder Games. Please open http://www.BlackpowderGames.com
if you want to read more on Betrayer on Blackpowder Games's web page. Usually the Betrayer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Betrayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Betrayer. Betrayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 25.70 MB (26943504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Betrayer. They take 65.47 MB (68650768
bytes) on disk.
- UE3Redist.exe (20.91 MB)
- Betrayer.exe (25.70 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Betrayer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 243120
Betrayer is a program marketed by the software company Blackpowder Games. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Betrayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Betrayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Betrayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Betrayer". The Betrayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Betrayer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Betrayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Betrayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.BlackpowderGames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Betrayer.
8. After uninstalling Betrayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Betrayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Betrayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Betrayer by Blackpowder Games from your computer, we are not saying that Betrayer by Blackpowder Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Betrayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:25:03.197