Bethesda.net Launcher is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bethesda.net Launcher from your computerBethesda Softworks
. You can find out more on Bethesda Softworks or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Bethesda.net Launcher can be found at https://bethesda.net/
. Usually the Bethesda.net Launcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda.net Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Bethesda.net Launcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda.net Launcher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named BethesdaNetLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 8.76 MB (9190592 bytes).
Bethesda.net Launcher contains of the executables below. They take 8.76 MB (9190592
bytes) on disk.
- BethesdaNetLauncher.exe (8.76 MB)
This info is about Bethesda.net Launcher version 1.30.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bethesda.net Launcher:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Bethesda.net Launcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Bethesda.net Launcher's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bethesda.net Launcher
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bethesda.net Launcher\settings.dat
Bethesda.net Launcher is an application marketed by Bethesda Softworks. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Bethesda.net Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bethesda.net Launcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bethesda.net Launcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bethesda.net Launcher". The Bethesda.net Launcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bethesda.net Launcher in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bethesda.net Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bethesda.net Launcher:
- The web site of the application is: https://bethesda.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda.net Launcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bethesda.net Launcher.
8. After removing Bethesda.net Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bethesda.net Launcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bethesda.net Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bethesda.net Launcher by Bethesda Softworks from your PC, we are not saying that Bethesda.net Launcher by Bethesda Softworks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bethesda.net Launcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 14:01:42.930