Betalk is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Betalk from your PCBetalk
. More information about Betalk can be found here
. You can get more details on Betalk at http://www.nationsky.com
. Betalk is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Betalk\Client folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Betalk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Betalk\Client\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Betalk\Client\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Betalk's main file takes around 3.60 MB (3770472 bytes) and is called MXClient.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Betalk. They take 5.30 MB (5556640
bytes) on disk.
- MXCefSubprocess.exe (18.10 KB)
- MXClient.exe (3.60 MB)
- MXLoader.exe (19.10 KB)
- MXUpdater.exe (372.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Betalk is an application marketed by Betalk. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Betalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Betalk from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Betalk or simply click the Search field and type in "Betalk". If it exists on your system the Betalk program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Betalk in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Betalk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Betalk:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nationsky.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Betalk\Client\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Betalk\Client\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Betalk.
8. After uninstalling Betalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Betalk that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Betalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Betalk by Betalk from your PC, nor are we saying that Betalk by Betalk is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Betalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 01:46:52.060