This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0 from your computerKomshita
. You can find out more on Komshita or check for application updates here
. BetBlocker 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BetBlocker folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for BetBlocker 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\BetBlocker\Uninstall BetBlocker.exe. BetBlocker 1.0.0's main file takes around 77.29 MB (81040896 bytes) and is named BetBlocker.exe.
The executables below are part of BetBlocker 1.0.0. They occupy about 77.86 MB (81640113
bytes) on disk.
- BetBlocker.exe (77.29 MB)
- Uninstall BetBlocker.exe (480.17 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of BetBlocker 1.0.0.
BetBlocker 1.0.0 is an application offered by Komshita. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase BetBlocker 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BetBlocker 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BetBlocker 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetBlocker 1.0.0". The BetBlocker 1.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BetBlocker 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BetBlocker 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling BetBlocker 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BetBlocker 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetBlocker 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0 by Komshita from your computer, nor are we saying that BetBlocker 1.0.0 by Komshita is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 12:45:35.643