This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0 from your computerKomshita
. You can find out more on Komshita or check for application updates here
. BetBlocker 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BetBlocker folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for BetBlocker 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\BetBlocker\Uninstall BetBlocker.exe. BetBlocker 1.0.0's main file takes around 77.29 MB (81040896 bytes) and is named BetBlocker.exe.
The executables below are part of BetBlocker 1.0.0. They occupy about 77.86 MB (81640113
bytes) on disk.
- BetBlocker.exe (77.29 MB)
- Uninstall BetBlocker.exe (480.17 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of BetBlocker 1.0.0.
BetBlocker 1.0.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
BetBlocker 1.0.0 is an application released by the software company Komshita. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BetBlocker 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BetBlocker 1.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BetBlocker 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "BetBlocker 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the BetBlocker 1.0.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BetBlocker 1.0.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BetBlocker 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetBlocker 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling BetBlocker 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BetBlocker 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetBlocker 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetBlocker 1.0.0 by Komshita from your PC, nor are we saying that BetBlocker 1.0.0 by Komshita is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetBlocker 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 12:45:35.643