Best YouTube Downloader
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Best YouTube Downloader for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Best YouTube Downloader from your PCNeobars
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Neobars. Usually the Best YouTube Downloader application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Best YouTube Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Best YouTube Downloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Best YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 155.01 KB (158728 bytes) on disk.
Best YouTube Downloader contains of the executables below. They take 2.86 MB (2998040
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundSingleton.exe (641.01 KB)
- Loader.exe (155.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (150.01 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (133.01 KB)
The current page applies to Best YouTube Downloader version 1.5.17
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Best YouTube Downloader:
Best YouTube Downloader is a program released by the software company Neobars. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Best YouTube Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Best YouTube Downloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Best YouTube Downloader or simply click the Search field and type in "Best YouTube Downloader". If it is installed on your PC the Best YouTube Downloader app will be found very quickly. When you click Best YouTube Downloader in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Best YouTube Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Best YouTube Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Best YouTube Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Best YouTube Downloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Best YouTube Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Best YouTube Downloader by Neobars from your computer, we are not saying that Best YouTube Downloader by Neobars is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Best YouTube Downloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 08:07:28.280