Best Mail Server
Best Mail Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Best Mail Server from your systemF-Key Solutions Inc.
. You can find out more on F-Key Solutions Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.softheap.com
if you want to read more on Best Mail Server on F-Key Solutions Inc.'s website. Best Mail Server is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Mail Server folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Mail Server\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Best Mail Server. The application's main executable file occupies 2.09 MB (2189200 bytes) on disk and is labeled SMTPServerGUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Best Mail Server. They take about 6.47 MB (6785370
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- openssl.exe (284.00 KB)
- SMTPListener.exe (1.27 MB)
- SMTPServerGUI.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (794.28 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (919.39 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.16 MB)
Best Mail Server is an application by F-Key Solutions Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Best Mail Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Best Mail Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Best Mail Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "Best Mail Server". If it is installed on your PC the Best Mail Server app will be found very quickly. When you click Best Mail Server in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Best Mail Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Best Mail Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softheap.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Mail Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Best Mail Server.
8. After removing Best Mail Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Best Mail Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Best Mail Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Best Mail Server by F-Key Solutions Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Best Mail Server by F-Key Solutions Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Best Mail Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 23:38:00.197