Best Choice 4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Best Choice 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Best Choice 4 from your PCBest Choice Software
. Additional info about Best Choice Software can be found here
. You can get more details related to Best Choice 4 at http://www.bestchoicesoftware.com
. Best Choice 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BestChoice4 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Best Choice 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BestChoice4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BestChoice4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 128.84 KB (131936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Best Choice 4. They occupy 6.92 MB (7255360
bytes) on disk.
- BCProg4.exe (6.72 MB)
- BestChoice4.exe (128.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.53 KB)
- updater.exe (16.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7
of Best Choice 4.
Best Choice 4 is a program marketed by the software company Best Choice Software. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Best Choice 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Best Choice 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Best Choice 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Best Choice 4". If it exists on your system the Best Choice 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Best Choice 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Best Choice 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Best Choice 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.bestchoicesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BestChoice4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Best Choice 4.
8. After removing Best Choice 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Best Choice 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Best Choice 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Best Choice 4 by Best Choice Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Best Choice 4 by Best Choice Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Best Choice 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:09:11.070