Best Buy is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Best Buy from your computerPokki
. More information about Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Best Buy application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Best Buy's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ServiceHostApp.exe and it has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes).
Best Buy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168292
of Best Buy.
When you're planning to uninstall Best Buy you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Best Buy:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Best Buy.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Best Buy.lnk
Best Buy is an application by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Best Buy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Best Buy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Best Buy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Best Buy". If it exists on your system the Best Buy app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Best Buy in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Best Buy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Best Buy.
8. After uninstalling Best Buy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Best Buy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Best Buy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Best Buy by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Best Buy by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Best Buy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:04:23.667