Benvista PhotoZoom is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Benvista PhotoZoom from your computerBenVista Ltd.
. More info about BenVista Ltd. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Benvista PhotoZoom folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Benvista PhotoZoom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Benvista PhotoZoom\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PhotoZoom.exe and it has a size of 2.54 MB (2660352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Benvista PhotoZoom. They occupy 2.70 MB (2832610
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoZoom.exe (2.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (168.22 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Benvista PhotoZoom we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Benvista PhotoZoom:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Benvista PhotoZoom
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Benvista PhotoZoom\Benvista PhotoZoom.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Benvista PhotoZoom\Uninstall Benvista PhotoZoom.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BenVista\PhotoZoom Pro 6
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Benvista PhotoZoom
Benvista PhotoZoom is a program released by the software company BenVista Ltd.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Benvista PhotoZoom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Benvista PhotoZoom with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Benvista PhotoZoom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Benvista PhotoZoom". The Benvista PhotoZoom app will be found very quickly. After you select Benvista PhotoZoom in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Benvista PhotoZoom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Benvista PhotoZoom.
8. After uninstalling Benvista PhotoZoom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Benvista PhotoZoom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Benvista PhotoZoom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Benvista PhotoZoom by BenVista Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Benvista PhotoZoom by BenVista Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Benvista PhotoZoom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:05:50.653